Thursday, November 8, 2007

Holiday Fun





























So, here it goes, my current projects for the holidays. I am a gingerbread fanatic and you will see this theme appear on a regular basis in my holiday projects. The three trees that I completed were using some Anna Griffin paper from my stash, rubons, my Cricut and bits of lace and buttons. Lots of fun and lots of work. The gingerbread house incorporates the doodlebug house complete with stamped brown craft paper, lots of glitter and paper doily placemats cut for the awnings. You can't tell from the photo, but inside the window is a gingerbread girl, presents and a tree with rhinestone bits on it. These peices will look great with my gingerbread Christmas tree when I decorate for the season.







13 comments:

Marilyn SanClemente said...

Hi Carol,

I absolutely love these trees and the gingerbread house!! These are great ideas! Do you have a splitcoast gallery too?

I see that you are from the mid-west. I lived in Cleveland for 13 years before moving to Mass. I miss the midwest.

My email is marilyn.sanclemente@comcast.net if you would like to send a message back.

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Hi Carol,
Welcome to the blogging world, and thanks for stopping by mine too. I love to meet people from all over the world and connect too. Love your trees & gingerbread house..Someone is going to get some nice gifts..I will keep a look out for more..Chris

JenMarie said...

LOOOOOOVIN' those trees!!! tfs!

Tina said...

Wonderful idea! I love the trees!

Debby Winters said...

OH my heavens! You are so very talented and creative! What great projects. I am a real gingerbread fan too! I love all your creations!

Alley said...

These are terrific! How creative and inspiring..TFS

Patsy said...

These are GREAT!! Just found your blog and it is wonderful. I will be checking regularly.

xx said...

My favorite is the trees. They are really whimsical - perfect for the holidays with all the "icing"! You did a great job!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I love the house!!!!

Sheila said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and the lovely comment you left.

These projects are just awesome!!!!! You must have lots of patience.
Fabulous work.

Anonymous said...

Oh, these are gorgeous--both gingerbread house and trees!

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Your trees are the cutest ever!!!

Dee Jackson said...

These are wonderful!! I love the trees.
Dee