Thursday, July 24, 2008

Make and Takes at CHA






Okay, as promised, I decided to photograph some of the make and takes I got to do at CHA. In no particular order I present to you...Claudine Hellmuth's adhesive-backed canvas painted with her wonderful acrylic paints and fabulous brushes making this adorable floral pin. Tim Holtz's Idea-ology findings make a great necklace; can't wait till I can purchase all these great little charms. Bind-it-All has teamed with Teresa Collins and is offering these great leather closures with seasonal fasteners. The little halloween book was a fun make and take and certainly worth doing again in another season. Then the Provo Craft booth had some great make and takes at their booth. The popular booth was the Sesame Street box...but I didn't want to wait all day so I made this adorable coloring book cover. The Elmo shape was cut on the Cricut and we made two of them donating one to a third world country as a completed coloring book. What a great idea. I made several cards but have not photographed them yet. Finally, I got in on the Pink Paislee make and take. They only offered 25 kits at the show...and I made sure to get there early enough so I could get in on the action. I finished it at home and it is such an adorable Halloween Owl book and I can't wait to do this one as a class. Thanks for visiting today.

No comments: