Monday, September 7, 2009

Moxie Fab -ulous




Once again the geniuses at Moxie Fab World are hosting a challenge for the holidays. I'm posting two pictures of previous projects I've created with my gingerbread collection in mind. I used a Bare Elements house and covered with craft paper and stamped the swirls with white Stazon Ink. Little bits of scrap papers provide the perfect embellishment that this project needed. It always looks so festive with my gingerbread-decorated tree. This entry showcases their cute and fun category. How can you not think this house is fun and cute???


The next entry showcases a stamped card that I used some pewter and stamped over metal. Once again, the gingerbread theme is a pretty familiar one for me...so I go with what works. This is one of my favorite cards and I hate to give it away, so I just keep it around for inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by.





3 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Carol! Thanks for entering the challenge!

raenicole21 said...

I love it. I wanna make that little ginger bread house.

Unknown said...

Fabulous projects!