Sunday, March 21, 2010

Moxie Fab Challenge - Doilies










Please click here to get a close-up of this picture... http://www.flickr.com/photos/44862414@N04/4450595121/
Okay, once again I am camera-less and at the mercy of my phone. Fortunately with the sun shining, I think it did my photos a world of good today. Today's card showcases the Moxie Fab Challenge of using doilies as a focal point. I love the way this doilie challenge turned out so bright and cheery and screaming for a few jelly beans. Using a Unity Stamp as the focal point to celebrate Easter, I am happy that the colors just pop here. I think this is one I will duplicate and send to my special friends to celebrate spring. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

jen said...

What a fun & spring-y card! Great job with the doily! :)