Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year




Happy New Year..I can't beleive it is time to begin a new year. Where does time go? In keeping and making New Year Resolutions, I have vowed to become a better blogger. I want to try and create new things more often and keep in touch with the world by posting and commenting on the work that surrounds us all. I hope I am up to the challenge. Today I am posting the latest color challenge from SCS (CC147) using celery, teal and red. I wanted to play with my Denami stamp image of the ice cream cone and keep it festive with a Valentine theme. I like the look and see how this stamps is going to be used in a lot of different ways. The second image is a Christmas present I made for a friend who got me interested in papercrafting a year ago. I truly appreciate her valuable input and lessons she has provided and I am thrilled to be able to succeed in so many new techiques this year.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! What a nice surprise! I love your ice cream card ...as ice cream is one of my very favorite things! I look forward to seeing more of your creations too!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

How fun! that icecream makes me just want to go run for a snack!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! It is always fun to get to know another blogger!