Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hanging Collage




This week has been a productive one for me. I've been able to tie up some loose ends with projects that have needed little things done here and there. Each month, I take a class at my LSS where we are given a project, papers or supplies to use for any project we choose. This month we were given four 6 x 6 squares of the latest papers from My Mind's Eye and a few little embellishments (the butterfly). Our challenge is to use these papers/embellishments and create. Here is what I created. The cotton scraps are from Crafty Secrets, the metal edges are from 7 Gypsys. A little paint, a little stamping and lots of mod podge later...this is the end result. A great way to welcome spring. Hope you all had a great weekend.

3 comments:

iris said...

Your work is absolutely beautiful! I love the mini album shaped like a house and the hanging art work.

Lisa Kaus said...

Thanks for stopping by!Enjoyed looking at your blog
best wishes!

lauren bergold said...

oh i loooOOOoooOOOoooove this! so beautiful! so whimsical and pretty! i adore that butterfly, of course--the perfect finishing touch!